Monday, April 7, 2014

Sunday + Monday

Hi

Monday. 2 more weeks before school starts, AHHHHHHH. I'm so scared, I don't know why. I think I have social anxiety, really. But I bought my herschel bag already, friggin 119 but its okay as I'm more to the practical side like making use of the bag for many occasion like picnic, swimming, travel and more. Tee hee

Anyway, my plan to bring my mother go out to causeway point failed as she is fasting (pay back time) and she is tired. HAIS. So I'm basically lazing in bed and the pile of clothes waiting to be folded is waiting for me and its a huge load.

Anyway yesterday's class was oookay but ustaz talking about islamic civilisation keeps me off the line always and I can't seem to catch up. But anyway, before prayer time, he suddenly said "okay lets rest and brush our teeth". I thought he was joking but he wasn't. He brought a plastic bag with him filled with Miswak, a traditional toothbrush used by the prophet to clean the teeth and it helps in whitening the teeth, okay I can't possible be writing down all the benefits, there's a lot. Anyway, I thought it wouldn't be that bad right since I used a toothpaste that has the Miswak's smell but how wrong was I. The smell was totally off, it didn't even smell like my toothpaste HAHAHHAHA.

So, we still tried despite the bad fragrance, maybe it's nice to some people but it's so bittery smellish thingy I don't know how to describe and it's soOOooo pungent. But all good things in life are not easily obtained right, so yeah miswak is an example. Some of the girls were gagging and I couldn't even bite to make it into bristles like a toothbrush but after much attempt, I did it. But I didn't dare to brush my teeth anyway. But when I went home and tried, it surprisingly has this dentist aftertaste and I love dentist aftertaste so I didn't mind, except that the bark emit this kinda pungent smell which was not pleasant to me. HAHA. I'm still using it, but still using my toothbrush too.


So after prayer time, it was break time. And there was another teacher who brought pizzas for her students and I was like "why didn't our ustaz treat anything for us?" to my friend. Then when it was class time, he suddenly bought it this cute little cupcakes filled with nutella that he just bought. LOL. He was like "Nah something sweet for you guys, to reward you since it's your first time doing that just now". Hhahhahaha I swear this ustaz is crazy and funny and fun.

Anyway, emergency couple has ended and I'm so sad eventhough I haven't watch their final episodes. But because this drama has a strong start, I mean at the start we didn't even know who jin hee was gonna end up with either chief gook or chang min, because it's possible any way. Great storyline anyway and the information on the medical procedure was good too. Taught me alot hahahahah. SO SAD NO MORE JIHYO AND JINHYUKKKKKKKKK NOOO. FOR 3 MONTHS I WATCH THIS OMG.

Sigh bye
i don't want to go to school


No comments:

Post a Comment