Monday, April 14, 2014

FOP FU

Halu

I hate camps. I can't emphasize more on this. I don't like cheering, I don't like don't like. Why can't I just go to school just normally and meet people from there!!!!! I WANTED MY 3 YEARS TO BE SMOOTH. I JUST WANT TO COME TO SCHOOL THATS IT NO ORIENTATION SHIT.

Anyway, got assigned to this group 4. It seems like everyone knows each other which makes it things more awkward. The OGLs were super high I can't take it. They are too friendly and I'm so awkward. They asked for our names and then they talked about their life to us and I don't know what to respond. LOL. And then came ice breaker, god damn it. Every of the girls are so pretty and petite. I'm so jealous. And they are so tiny and so quiet, it's making things hard for me ehrhefhre.

But eventually I don't know how I just talked to this malay girl, she's pretty though. Sadly, we didn't really talk la just hey hi there. AHHHHHHH I'M SO TIRED. I DWANNA GO TOMORROW. ERGH. so many of them are in mass comm wow. All look so creative type.. Here I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment