Wednesday, April 16, 2014

start of something new?

End of freshmen orientation programme. I AM SO HAPPY. TIRING 3 DAYS.

Anyway met the classmates and I want to punch all the guys. Their attitude are something I don't think I can tolerate. I don't know whether they try so hard to be cool or what but it annoys me. And they are malays and its embarrassing. Urgh. Anyway Jam and Hop yesterday was fun. That was the highlight of the day actually. I jump and danced like crazy woohoo. I even did the mass dance and it was super fun! And all the performers are like super talented or what? The ones who sang actually could really sing and I was surprise!!! THEIR VOICES ARE SO NICE

And when I met up with Joey all, wow I danced like crazy because I finally got to be myself. It was fun. Glad I came.

Anyway, school starting next monday and erghhhhhh. I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to expect also. Bloodyhell. All the girls are very girlish type and I'm like the tomboy there. Maybe with my background of doing PBL in JSS, I wish I could solve the problem better I guess since I have a hang of it but dang that was like last 3 years? Anyway I went back JSS for certs and testimonial and guess what. Mr Kes freaking typo-ed my testimonial. Instead of me sitting for GCE O LEVEL IN 2013 he put GCE N LEVEL IN 2013. Wah sad. I wasn't acknowledge for sitting O levels HAISH. Anyway the testimonial are nice you see. Saw Ms Teoh in the general office, still the same. Was hoping to see Mr Nur or Mr Kes hahahaha.

Ahhh times like these you miss your classmates. I really miss 5A because I could really be myself. Now with my current clas E45B, its difficult. I can't express myself freely I guess. Shall not open myself up just yet. And this indian girl should stop sticking to me, I mean urgh keep your distance please. I've just met you and I feel a little suffocated already. Wish I am not in the same group as her though. I know I'm bad but please.


ok here's to a new start in school life

No comments:

Post a Comment