Thursday, March 6, 2014

You Can Rely On Me // Jason Mraz

Been using my laptop to watch kdramas and therefore draining the batt faster than I should. I can't help it. I don't want to work anymore and I'm just spending the last bit of my holidays by just watching endless dramas. And just recently I started watching Secret Garden because of hyun bin. I can't take it okay because this drama is the best I've ever watched and because the characters are awesome. So it was the drama that led me to the other dramas. And it was the first drama that made me cry uncontrollably lol

It's already march anyway. It means I'm left with a month more before I start school. I'm torn between wanting school to start as quickly as I can but on the other hand I do not want to go to school. I am so scared omygah. By the way, I'm travelling to Kuala Lumpur in 2 weeks time. And I am excited :> Because 1) food 2) twin tower that has been making appearance in all the malay dramas haha 3) finally after frickin months after O levels ended I'm having my overseas. Heard we are going by airplane. Find it stupid but anyway its airplane, I don't mind:) And back by bus. Whee. So excited.

I also can't wait for Jason's new album. And tours. I swear I am soooOOOoo going to his show! I CANNOT WAIT OMG I'M GOING TO MEET JASON MRAZ AND HEAR HIM LIVE. I HOPE I CAN GO YAY. And I also hope that his show would be held in a place like indoor stadium and not garden by the bays or what shit.

yay k bye
Some secret garden


i cannot. i really love secret garden.
I want my own kim joo won toooOOOOOOoooo.


No comments:

Post a Comment