Sunday, March 16, 2014

KL IN 4 DAYS


Helluuuuu that is me 4 years old in KL year 2000.

Around 4 more days before I am off to KL, so excited. I have been waiting for this day omggggggg. By the way, this laptop is being a bitch. It is loading super slowly I have no idea why. I'm so pissed maigat.

I don't know how much should I convert my money. Because I wanna shop and eat nomz. But I don't have a big bag anyway but its okay, I can always buy it there. Cannot wait to see twin tower whehhehehe. I AM SO EXCITEDDDDD AND WE ARE GOING BY PLANE WHEEEE. But I am scared since recently the MH370 thingy. It's so scary. But bismillah only lah. If I were to die in an airplane disaster, so be it. Because it's my fate.

Anyway, been spending my few days with dramas and tumblring. Gosh. No life. Especially secret garden hahaha. My heart ache for kim joo won again and again. It made me cry again sigh. No other drama was able to make me cry except for this. AHHHH. And also emergency couple is sooo good now. Only left with 5 more episodes before it ends:( My Choi Jin Hyuk:(

Anyway, I am glad to know that I am lighter than my brother? He was weighing himself this morning and I wasn't asleep because I slept like more than 10 hours in total the day before due to cramps. And I sneaked onto the scale and saw his mass was 77kg and I am 2kg lighter than him! WOW. EHEHEH. So happy. Anyway when 10am came, I slept for 4 hours until 3pm hehe.

What to bring for KL trip 3D2N:

Clothings
  • 4 undies
  • 2 bras + 1 sports bra
  • 1 sleeping tshirt
  • 1 sleeping pants
  • Swimwear (?)
  • 3 tshirts
  • 1 jeans/pants (no change for 3 days, who cares)
 Miscellaneous 
  • Deodorant
  • Pads 
  • Perfume (?)
  • Hair brush
  • Hair serum
  • Shampoo (or should I buy there? Is there Pantene there?)
  • Toothbrush
  • Cameras (polaroid + phone + camera)
  • iPod (long journey babe)
  • 1 small bag
  • Money
 Shoes
  • 1 slippers
  • 1 shoe (Superga or Vans? Comfort wise?)
 Okay just my check off list heheh bye

No comments:

Post a Comment