Wednesday, March 19, 2014

plan failed

I feel very vain for taking a selfie gosh but I really like my hair on this day tee hee

2:01 am as I'm typing and listening to this Jason song which I think is called "You make me high"? Oh well.

Anyway my back is breaking because I went to skip ropes and it was damn exhausting gosh. It's so tiring that only 10 mins of jumping can make me sweat so much. But it was good. Now my calves are crying for mercy because it hurts so much and it's so tight I HAVE TROUBLE WALKING. BUT NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Anyway, went to town today with yiling after my plan to configure laptop failed as I overslept. So we went to scape despite it being rainy. Thank gosh my slipper was not that slippery. HEHE. I was on a hunt for a small bag but REALLY CANNOT FIND I'M SO PISSED. AND EVEN THERE WAS, IT WAS FRICKIN EXPENSIVE. In the end, I gave up finding for it and went on a hunt for new jeans. Went to New Look to see any jeans but it was so expensive like 60bux. I wanted to buy because its so pretty but then I decided to put it first and walk around AND VOILA I FOUND MY DREAM JEANS AND EVENTUALLY IT COST MUCH CHEAPER THAN NEW LOOK. IT WAS ONLY 39.90 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WOW LUCKY ME.

After finding our stuffs, we went to find Nicholas in Kinokinuya and damn that place is so heavenly! So many books!!! Wheeee. Wanted to buy The Fault In Our Stars but it was 17.66 so annyeong. HAAHHA. Really miss Nicholas presence because he was so annoying last time. He surprisingly lost some weight and was slimmer and leaner. His chubby cheeks was gone. And HE BECAME TALLER?!??!?! He became good looking but apparently one thing that didnt change about him is THAT HE IS STILL ANNOYING in a good way. I mean he is still such a good friend. Very good friend. Hahhaha just miss those days we will just hang out in the back of the class (back row) and just zone out and sleep while during lesson and don't pay attention. The back row consist of me, sab, yiling, hx, nic, sitti and noel. Everyone else lepak except for noel and that explains how he got astounding results for Os. HAHA.

Really miss school times.

And now when shall I configure my frickin laptop fml. Het u RP for being so far away. Oh thank uuu yiling for taking a day off to accompany me go configuration but end up we went town HAHAHAHHA. Thank you for the dayyyyy~
I think I can pass being part of them because I look like a chinese here, I'm so fair gosh
OH KL IN 1 DAY TIME I'M SO EXCITED HELPPPPPPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment