Thursday, March 27, 2014

looolaaa loooo wheee miss KL

Like lullabies you are
Forever in my mind

I see you in all
The pieces in my life

Though you weren't mine
You were my first love
Sigh thursday already. How fast can 1 week flew past by. Miss KL already because of their food dang. This time I'm still at the chalet, eating. Have yet to come home and pack my bag hahahahahha. Because I'm a last minute kind. Sigh miss KL nuuuuu.

Anyway, today I woke up at 10.38am and quickly ninja-ed my way to the toilet to shower because my appointment was at 11.30pm. Reached RP at 12.15pm around there, and gave my laptop to the guy in charge at 12.20pm and he said it would take around an hour and so I didn't know what to do, so I went to the nearest toilet for a lil bit and decided to go back to the library to sit and read my book and suddenly I got a call that my laptop is ready to be collected. And the whole configuration thing only took around 10-15mins damn! I was shocked because all my friends took longer than that like more than an hour ahhahahahha. I was lucky because I didn't know what to do for an hour. And there were many laptops on the table and mine was the fastest woohoo HP pride hahaha. And the guy smell like my brother, I can't help but thought of my brother's presence. WTF. HAAHAHA. Thank god he was tall so it didn't felt like my brother though LOL. Really have this issue with guys who resemble like my brothers or even smell like them HHAHAHHAHAHA. Because it felt like an incest. GOSH

Afterwards, I went Causeway Point and just window shop and tryna find a laptop sleeve and a small bag. Saw one small bag in Esprit but damn the price, $79. In the end, I was so tired I went home and I was alone anyway so wasn't tempting enough to go anywhere hehe. Anyway the journey back home from RP all the way home is super hot damn it. DANG. But I really love the view when walking to and fro RP. Super love.

Love this palm trees or whatever trees is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment