Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I don't need anything other than you






Help

I'm hooked onto this new kdrama Eunggeubnamnyeo starring Choi JinHyuk (above) and Jihyo!!!!! Love the cast because 1) I like Jinhyuk through Heirs 2) JIHYO?! HELLO LOVE HER RUNNING MAN YO.

Above gif looks like woobin heheheh the dehet! LOL. And I'm currently at episode 4 and its really really jfgnekjvneavnj. And to make things better, next episode there will be KANG GARY. OMG PLS. YAY AS A CAMEO. OMG MONDAY COUPLE OMG MY FEELS. YAY.

 so cute look how close they are. why can't they date why.





Talking about monday couple, episode 183 of RM is really woahhhh. "Destiny Couple". Jihyo and Gary has the most compatible and even the members sensed that they are a couple just by the feelings. And when the PD said that they were surprised that all the experts aka fortune tellers told them that monday couple is the most compatible with each other, I think my ship has sailed but came back already because its really cute. Seeing how Jihyo cling onto Gary because she's scared to fall. Even the PD had to stop mid half to laugh because Jihyo was totally clinging onto Gary like burying her face onto his shoulder and holding his arms. OMG. I HOPE THEY WILL DATE AFTER THIS. EHHEHEHEHHEE. MY FEELS. SO MANY FEELS. 

And KJK is so cute also. I want to be Uhm Jung Hwa because she was hugging JongKook all and when Jongkook hugged her and pat her head *_*.  I WANT TO BE HER. 


Okay, my JAE results is tomorrow okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment