Friday, January 31, 2014

bucketlist #101 skydiving

I really have a list of all the bucketlist I wanna strike off before I die.

And one of them is this 



HELLYEAH SKYDIVING
Tandem skydiving I meant. Cut me some slack, I don't intend on doing solo. I rather be safe with an intructor behind me and know everything at the tip of his fingers.

Just look at the horizon and the blue skies behind, omg I envy these instructors conducting these skydiving falls everyday just because its their job. Damn you

I thought this leisure would cost a bomb like over 1k or something like that, but surprisingly, after much research (count based on US dollars/AUD because SG only have iFly lol), it is surprisingly cheap! It's like around 200-500 dollars depend on the packages.

I don't mind wasting my money on such an experience. It would be enthralling and memorable! OMG CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT ONE DAY. I AM STOKED.

Maybe one day after I'm married and on my honeymoon or what, I'm gonna drag my husband and do skydiving (but thats too long ain't it). Oh well, when I'm 20 then! Once I travel alone! Or with friends hehehe.

CANT WAIT.I'M 18 THIS YEAR. 2 MORE YEARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment