Friday, December 13, 2013

I don't know how to cope with the scars in my heart

Ep 17 of The Heirs is just so sad. The fact that YoungDo cared for Kim Tan's wellbeing is just so sad. Young Do deserved a happy ending, even if he's not with Eun Sang. He needs a closure. He needs someone. I really wish he would end up with Eun Sang but we all know the main character will end up with Eun Sang. Sigh.

Well okay.

3 more episodes to finish this drama. And 2 more weeks to end my contract work.

I'm looking forward.

Let's appreciate some good looking actress in The Heirs shall I? 






  1. handsome suicidal sunbaenim, hyo shin
  2. super macho deep voice hyung, kim won
  3. arrogant charismatic but soft hearted, choi young do
ehhehehehehehhehe.


p.s above title quote from ep 12 when young do just wanted to have noodle sesh with eunsang after knowing her secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment