Thursday, December 19, 2013

bogosipeo


Adventure Cove @ Sentosa for the 2nd time on a Wednesday kind of day. Hehe.
Well wasn't as fun as the last time I went because oh well I didn't get to snorkel. So annoying.

Anyway so many things to do before 2013 comes to a closure.

Things to do:
  • Invest in a new bagpack i.e from Cath Kidston or Heschel because I've been eyeing this beautiful bagpack I saw on Cath Kidston omaigat but the price point I am not ready for it.
  • Meet up with some good old friends if they're willing to.
  • Buy Perks of being wallflower storybook.
  • Think of new resolutions for 2014 HAHA.
  • Think about courses.
  • Think about my life.
  • Live
 Anyway my work is going to end next week. Rejoicing badly right now, can't wait. Really wanna get over and done with this xmas stuffs I'm not kidding omygat! Bloody annoying, godammit these customers.

January is in 2 weeks time. It means my results is in 3 weeks time and I'M NOT PREPARED FOR THIS SHIT. And also means that I've been adoring someone for 2 years, bloodyhell.

Still unable to forget, I don't understand. How?



i miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment