Thursday, December 5, 2013

I can't bear to do it

There's over 596 post plus 1 inclusive of this on my blogger eversince 2009.

I can't bear to delete some of them or even revert them to draft because 1) its part of my memories 2) I'm super lazy to actually click one by one lol 3) THERE'S TOO MANY. Created wordpress but decided it was too all over the place and I revert back to blogger. Aren't I loyal? In the meantime, I'm keeping this private for myself to articulate my thoughts and may be my future use.

Well 2nd week of work, 3 more weeks to go before everything ends. Can't wait actually because my back is breaking standing for 4-5 hours straight. And I counted and I supposed my salary would be 800+ hopefully. Yay. Anyway, the Chinese security guard that I approached on my first day of work is super handsome ahhahahhah. Okay sorry, so far he is the only good looking chinese and I still can't understand my friends who are spazzing over this malay guy at work that looks like a pinoy. Goddammit.

Oh by the way, Vscocam is available on android and I knew it by accident because I was searching for Vsco stuffs on playstore and suddenly the app appeared and I was thrilled OMG. So here's some pictures heh I edited.

  1.  In Johor
  2. On the way to work
  3. On my way to swimming leisure

Gonna have fun with this app. Totally

No comments:

Post a Comment