Saturday, November 30, 2013

안녕하세요

That means annyeonghaseyo.

l o l, been trying to learn korean from youtube and whever I can source it from. And its not easy job. Trying to learn something new at this age is very difficult because a teacher once told me, "your brain cells starts to die at the age of 16". So my brain is dying and can never absorb something new easily. Okay, the only reason to learn korean is to understand them because I want to watch Running Man without their subtitles. I want to visit South Korea (one day). But seeing this hangul characters makes me want to jump off the building because 1) I have no idea what they're talking about 2) I don't understand what is consonant and vowels 3) It's that difficult to even read and write hahaha. Let's just say I understand what is their consonants and vowels, I won't understand what the hangul word meant. ITS NOT LIKE IT IS A DIRECT LITERAL TRANSLATION FROM ENGLISH RIGHT? So I'm frustrated.

Okay push aside those. My 3rd day of work on Friday and morning shift. Honestly preferred morning shift than afternoon shift. But the train ride shall just be a turn off. Felt like a packed sardine, totally. I think my body is accustomed to the tiredness because after 3 days, my leg isn't that pain anymore. And can safely say that this job is no easy job though its only gift wrapping. Bukan gaji buta langsung dok. Every damn time there's a customer asking to wrap their presents and even there isn't none, you will always have to stock up the damn wrapping papers, or clear some huge pile of wrappers on the floor and organized the mess you've mad. It's some kind of work, but getting used to it. I like looking at all the toys that they bought though. Oh, and today I had my most most most tiring wrapping ever and that is to wrap the bloody bicycle. Tough job. And worst part? The lady was in a rush. fjrkwengfrekgikes

Oh well, just enduring it for now. 26 more days before everything is over though. Still wondering if I should continue working there. Hmm

oh full shift tomorrow, goodbye legs. 

young wonhi honja

No comments:

Post a Comment