Thursday, December 27, 2012

Life's ungreatful work

School in less than a week. Dont want to school. Because i wanna watchrunning man until it finishes. Hais

Didnt get an iphone. I dont know why my mom cant understand that i want an iphone. IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?!?? Is it? Next time dont ask me to choose if i cant get it. Urgh. Thinking about this. I regret studying hard lol. I thought if i study hard, i would get to choose and change my phone to iphone or something better but nah. Didnt. Aint gonna happen because why? EVERYTHING IS TOO EXPENSIVE. IM TOO YOUNG. IM A SPOILBRAT. MY BROTHER WILL BE JEALOUS. IPHONE IS TOO EXPENSIVE. IM TOO DEMANDING.

Yah, be thankful that i have studied hard and scored good points for n level that you can never get in your sons. Im so hurt because when you ask me what phone i want, you didnt realized i wanted iphone. Im so hurt. Is it hard to convey this message to you?

Then for what i choose a phone that i dont like. Might as well i dont use it right? Lol good. Im gonna give the silent treatment and only ask smth for what i need. I hate this. Im always being forced to get something. For example, my bday present, you asked me what i want. I say i want new phone, you say cannot. Thn i indirectly say i want a new ipod touch. You say too expensive. In the end you decide it yourself and force me to buy a new watch which i was unwilling to buy. Always like this.


And then you say im being unappreciative when all im doing is showin how much i never got thing in my own way when you say i can choose. Its always like this.

Sometimes i envy my friends whose parents can give them iphones so easily. I mean i know its expensive and such but still? Thanks that i have an understanding dad that ask me to choose the phone carefully because aft that i wont change it anymore but too bad whn i have my own opinion, mom wont agree with it and i have tosettle with something i dont like.

Jakabal kill me. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment