Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Confession of a obsessionholic

Suddenly i remembered about 1 oct where it was night study and after the session, i waited for bus and there you came with your groups of friend......
Suddenly you look at me and smiled, i was shocked and astounded. I didnt know whether i smiled back or not but yeah. After months of constant looking down and such. I dont know why suddenly you look at me and smiled. What makes you think i was looking at you?

This sucks when you suddenly recalled the fond memories.... Remember when i slapped your face? God only god knows how happy i was that day.

I wanna go back to the happy days and not the days where you started ignoring me and i was the one trying to act like "yeah go ahead and ignore me and im fine". I dont even know what started the longggggggggg silent treatment.

I remembered trying not to look at you when we passed by, and just look down on the ground or just play with my bag. Remember the big grin you give me at the corridor? Yes i do still remember. Perfect moment.

I dont know how we started talking. You constantly annoy me and now im kinda missing it.

Lesson learnt: never to get attached to someone too much or when they leave suddenly, you'll feel as though you've done something wrong and that they left you hanging.

I miss you and i regret not confessing. What if 2012 was really the last year? What if i die? What if you die? What ifs. 11 months and gone to waste. Fml BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment