Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SUCK ASS

So tired of sec 5.

Especially coursework. Its rather unfair that WE had to do coursework and THEY no coursework. Isnt this too much? Coursework takes alot of time and dedication okay.

Anyway, been studying maths. Vectors is killing me. I dont know or is it just me. So annoying.

Dont want to go for CIP thingy the gift of reading or else i'll see you.......... and then it'll be awkward. Omg, i dont care.

And btw, if you keep doing this, you're gonna lose a friend. And that friend is ME. Goodluck with that. If you rather lose me then your love, then yah i know where i stand. Annyeong.


Mr Mark Tan so cute when he smile at me. I'm dying btw. He literally went "heylu" to me and smile when we past by each other. I couldnt take it, i was melting already. And then last 3 days, he past by me and sabrina and he smiled at me again omg dying again. He is so cute. Apart from Mr Chia lah.... I think Mr Mark smiled at me cause we'll see each other like almost everyday at the bustop thats why and he recognized me LOL. Ah so cute.


IM DYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment