Friday, January 3, 2014

I miss

Annyeong chingu. (I really wish I could type in Korean because I've learned  how to use Hangul hahaha but sadly my keyboard, I really do not know how do they function)

I'm a little sad over the fact that I don't have school anymore. It feels weird not to prepare for school after 13-14 years of doing so. And seeing some juniors posting about their classmates in JSS, is not doing any good either because honestly, I miss school, I miss my classmates, I miss the teachers especially my beloved Mr Nur, I miss them. But we all have to grow up right? It sucks knowing that I have to leave this behind someday. The fact that the teachers stayed with us for 3 bloody years, handled our nonsense and all. I can't bear to say goodbye yet. I still wanna be under their guidance though. I want to assemble at the parade for flagraising. I want to climb up the stairs every bloody day until level 3 to go to my class. I miss this.


Okay, moving on.

Spent my new year watching some kdramas. HAHAHA. Been spending my time on I Hear Your Voice. Good drama with good ending unlike The Heirs. Eventhough this drama was rather draggy, the storyline was superb. But their main characters loveline irks me out. The age gap is not doing any good job!!! But this drama revolves mainly around the law firm - attorney, prosecutor, judge, you know those things. And it really taught me a lot of things about this law world. How a guilty defendant can be acquitted of their charged by just a mere missing piece of evidence or how an innocent defendant can be thrown into jail for 26 years for a crime that he did not commit at all. How unfair this lawful world we live in. I really love the characters in this drama. HEHE.

Now as per normal, I'll list some of the actors that caught my eye.















  1. Secretary Yoo Chang, the cutie and clumsy one. Still bummed over the fact he's not the main character.
  2. Omg this beauty, Prosecutor Seo a.k.a Lee Da Hee. She has one of the most longest leg I've ever seen and she's so thin but so pretty omg.
  3.  Ahh Attorney Cha Gwang Woo a.k.a Oska in Secret Garden. I still see him as Oska in SG because the character he portray are similar.
  4. Hands down the scariest villain  I've seen in dramas, Min Joon Gook a.k.a Jung Woong-In. But thankfully he appeared on running man before I watch this drama, so yeah.
Now I'm awaiting for the new drama that has Jihyo and JinHyuk♥♥♥ in it, that cutie Kim Won in Heirs. Really can't wait!!!!

okay.

gomawo

You see I've been rotting my holidays away, I really honestly sincerely wanna go out but godammit my laziness is killing me. I can't be bothered to dress up and put on a pair of shoes and go out. Omg and futhermore I'm so lonely. All I do at home is just sit in front of this computer of mine, go to dramafever.com and sit there scrolling through kdramas that's good to watch. Also it's a fattening holiday for me. I can't stop eating. I don't even dare to step on the weighing scale.  
B L O O D Y  H E L L. 

okay really thats it.

gomabseubnida

I'm practically talking to myself because no one 
knows my blog at all and it makes me feel weird
but its okay
because years from now, I wanna see this blog
years from now when I am perhaps 27 years old
maybe having a boyfriend lol 
or even getting married with my soulmate
I wanna see how was my personality like back then
I want to make sure that I've improved
to a better person
a better lady
a better someone

No comments:

Post a Comment