Thursday, January 9, 2014

andwae!!!

Its 4 days to results day which is on the 13th.

I'm not expecting any kind of good results with my kind of 'study' methods which was super last minute but neither do I expect a very bad result that could not land me anywhere.

For now, I am very sure that I won't be able to enter my dream course and school which is Singapore Poly. I'm not able to achieve that standard given how much effort was put in my exams. But please land me in Republic Poly atleast. Please!

I'm really hoping to pass English and Science because my Science was did badly. I'm really scared. Ahhh, just have to wait for the 13th then. I'll accept whatever results that will come my way. But, 13 is a bad number and that results is released on such date is..... ohwell I don't believe in superstitious stuff like these anyway.

That aside.

I had my haircut today, I mean I trimmed. Like finally after months of dreading it. Cost me a whooping $15. ☺☺ But it's okay because I received some compliments on my hair and its a little bit awkward for me lol. So I entered the shop and there's only a customer so a guy hairdresser attended to me. Thats awkward because its my first time having a guy hairdresser....

So here's our conversation


*me untie hair
guy: wah your hair curls is nice! is it natural curls ah?
me: ah haha yes
guy: wah many people want to perm like these but your one natural wah☻
me: ahahha (don't know what to say)
 *begins to talk in chinese to his colleague and pointing to my hair
guy: your hair color?
me: no i dont want color next week take results ah
guy: no, your hair natural color ah?
me: oh! ahhaah yes natural ah
guy: wah! nice leh!
*then start to trim trim 

So it's the second time people complimented my hair curls but honestly, honestly, I didn't find my hair attractive or anything. It looks normal to me lol. So I appreciate those compliments hahaha.

Anyway, I did nothing much today. Spent some time reading my storybook and then taking a 3 hour nap hhahahahahhahaha. So much of wanting to spend my 2014 fruitfully. I haven't even started exercising and all these fats are accumulating and it's annoying. I wish I had skinny genes.

And Kang Gary came to Singapore today by surprise. No one knew until a fan posted a picture of him in Orchard. Damn you Kang Gary. How could you. No one knew why he come here because he has a fanmeeting in Malaysia on Saturday. AND HE EAT A LOT OMG. First, fan saw him in Mandarin Gallery having high tea I supposed. Next at around evening, he was seen at Fish n Co Glasshouse (i have no idea where's that) and just around a few minutes ago, he posted a picture on Instagram of him going to have bak kut teh at this bak kut teh eating house. Oh well, atleast he's enjoying life and actually touring Singapore.

But my heart breaks because I want to see him :(


andwae on my title means
NO in Korean.

No comments:

Post a Comment