Monday, April 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

15 April 13

happy birthday abang wan!

and happy birthday Mr Chia ahhahahaha he is 28 years old holy shit. Still looking fine as ever, god literally blessed him with the overall package. Got looks got brain got brawn got muscles got everything. He aged like a fine wine. Still remembered i chance upon jis FB and saw his birthdate! Ahahahahaha!! So happy birthday mr chia! You're the best geography teacher that ever taught me! Will always remember you for you wacky lessons and outgoing personality and your Malay convo with me hahahahaha. Still remember i had a shocked when he understand malay!! Thank you for making me aced my geog during sec 3 EOY THANK YOU MR CHIA. Thank you. In the years to come, i hope i will still remember you and see you in JSS still fit an hunky! Youre the best! I will rmb you helping me for my geog in sec 4 when i dont know an when mr kes isnt around! Ahahahahha. Will remember that joke you made when i asked "how to draw a beach?" and you went to draw a stickgirl and voila thats a bitch! Ahhahahaha his humor is tiptop!

Thank you mr chia. I am eternally grateful for your teachings(well apart from you being 24/7 cutiepie) and all your wonderful lessons and your actions to make us understand better! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment