Saturday, August 18, 2012

whyyyyy myy hayyyy

Hmm, its kinda weird when a teacher you barely knew as he had never taught you before suddenly calls your name. Yes. I was kinda shocked.

I was busy trying to call Mr Kes on the line and I saw Mr Fydzully walking passed me and all of a sudden Mrs Ng called out to me asking me to wait. So I went to her office and suddenly I heard "Ayuni!" from behind and I turned around. Kinda surprised that it was Mr Fydzully calling my name. After receiving some papers from Mrs Ng, I went to him. And he started asking "Ada pakcik nama Ustz ___?". I answered yes and said "ah?! macam mana tau?". Then he explained saying that they met and sat at the mosque and my uncle ask him whether he knew Ayuni or not. LOL.

WHY.

But lucky lucky lucky me, i am not wild in appearance. Yes. Lucky me. Damn. Hais this shows that they know each other. OMG.


i feel so shy.

and yes i saw you. Walked pass you but dont even have any guts to look up at you and i just look down pretending to my bag. Whats wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment