Monday, April 2, 2012

welcome to my life

i dont think anyone knows how it feels to have your skinny friends saying they are fat. f u people. just shuddup, you're making me feel worse and more uglier. cant help it, i cant accept myself. f m l. and when someone compliments me, i cannot accept it because its sooooooooo not me. and somemore, its like a sarcasm when they do so. wtf. I tried loving myself but lol failed. Everytime i like something about myself, someone gonna come along and make myself look bad and then i'll feel like shit thus i shall just drown myself in sorrow and agony. haizzzz.

haiz haiz haiz, i feel so inferior and oblivious to my own surrounding or maybe my friends too. Or maybe my friends feel ashamed of me for being me, the ugly one. I can honestly say that all my friends all look good, tall, slim, pretty, somehow something good but lol here i am trying my best not to care, but why do everytime i feel so ugly and ugly and ugly. hate myself. i rather die fast, no wait but sometimes i want to when everything feels stupid and when people won't stop insulting me thats when i feel like dying fast.

I wonder what my friends always think about me whenever i walk beside them, god they dont feel it but i do. I feel ugly and sooooooooooooooo no confidence at all. Haizzz that is why maybe why i just look down everytime i walk most of the time when im with my friends? JUST SHUDDUP LA OMG WHY.

NO dont ever argue with me one who looks worse, because it will end up me, just dont argue. I can never feel good about myself because i'm so used to being insulted that its part of me now. Everytime heartbreak when people say the word fat, like terasa sia. Haiz, ya lah who am i right? The ugly freak i mean friend.

hah lol i can never be a butterfly, give up on being a butterfly, so for now i'll just hope that i can just be myself or maybe not or just shut myself from this world, lol hate myself and everything. sorry Allah for not being appreciative but this is me, i dont feel good at all:(

No comments:

Post a Comment