Tuesday, April 3, 2012

im coming over

can someone please just dont make me feel like shit, hais. everyday feeling like shit, same shit different day. and its been a week and i dont know what really happened, and why it is happening to me. is this fucking karma? bloody hell.

do i really deserve this? what did i do to deserve this? urgh fuckkkkkk. im so hopeless and worthless and ugly and sad and yes fat.


forever an anti social fat creepy weird ugly worthless creature. forever. hate myself.

but on a brighter note, today i manage to do some physics question despite me not studying hehe. but yes that affected me alot, no, not physics. i dont know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

i rather die or maybe better forget. but lol hopeless. hopeless. i wanna be a butterfly . and i dreamt about you :O

No comments:

Post a Comment