Wednesday, April 18, 2012

if this life is one act

Is it just me or am i really affected? how could you live without actually caring? confused and sad at the same time

On the other hand, unhappy with my chemistry ct2 results, i study till 3am and 11/20 is all i can achieve ? bloody devastated and demoralized. Its still affecting me so much. Hate this so much. And i didn't study for physics and i got 13/20 for it, how pathetic is my life man? Im so tired okay.

Yesterday got indirectly insulted by Shaik, yeah but i shrugged it off but inside was burning mad but i couldn't deny it but nevermind. And today NAPFA test was awful, got 3 pull ups for ipu. happy much. It seems like j could not lift myself up at all. hahahahahah. Unhappy with shutter run!!!!! Retake the second time and got 12sec. And i realized something. Maybe im the only one? lol but i am serious


ITS BEEN 3 BLOODY WEEKS. WHAT DID I DO WRONG. HAIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment