Friday, April 13, 2012

everything is not sounded


helu

long time no post, so if i'm back it means i'm depressed. somehow.

failed my maths class test, 6/20. yes depressing. but am happy that amirul faris passed his with 13/20. feel worthless in my own family, yes i'm forever not good enough, i'm always lazy yes lazy. yah i dont always help around yah okay. OKAY.

having this good aura for my chemistry and a bit for my physics ct2...... and yes i didnt manage to complete my maths ct2, bloody boiling. and yeah so sad about other things but i'm not gonna post it here because some of my friends are reading and i dont want them to know.

jason mraz on 29 june and here i am thinking of ways to let my mom know but she is not caring about me. well who i am duhhhh. i'm not her priority anymore or anyone in this world anymore. lol, my life means nothing if it wasn't because of my family. even mr nur said i'm getting more distracted in class and asked me whats wrong. hais i dont know i think i lost all the motivation, every aspect of my life. yes everything.

and i'm losing myself nowadays, drowning in sadness and full of dreams. this.is.life.

hais.









y u wont talk to me. nevermind, you wont notice me, wont ever even notice me. i am ugly and i understand. i'm not slim not pretty not tall enough. hahahahaha ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment