Friday, March 2, 2012

I like you

I'm so fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat. and its hard to like slim down for a girl. aghhhh, bloodyhell.
im uglyfatuglyfatuglyfatuglyfat . This words shall forever be stuck to me, for eternity. For once, lemme picture myself slim. Hah

And lol I realized that I won't stand a chance, I won't or will or never ever have a chance. Just forget it forget it. Won't tell anyone this time round, gonna like just shut up and just suffer by myself. Cause I'm scared it'll be overwhelming and hard to control and will become another year and that sucks. Really really stupid and suckish.

:( just accept it already ayuni.
You'll be forever alone and alone and alone and forever alone.
why am I even here? if everything is just me myself and I and me. lol loner for life.
Sometimes I wonder, will I ever get married? I mean will I ever even get a boyfriend in my life? it looks so dull cause now I'm so forever alone, what about later?


hah cmon I'm not like you guys, at least you guys have someone you loved before, you had them or you had experienced it before. but for me..... Hmmm gonna be hard.

Nvm loner for life

AI HOUSE FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment