Saturday, March 3, 2012

hello, tell me you know

AI HOUSE WON. yezza after like 2 years of zhong house.

:D And mr chia ran so cute heheee. And forever alone in stadium, so bored didnt knoe what to do. And kinda black now, kinda only.

And amirul faris changed changed changed alot lot lot lot. Yeap. AND I DONT FUCKING CARE IF HE KNOWS IT. he didnt want to talk to me so be it. I didnt do anything wrong though, it was just a freaking message, oh cant accept the fact is it? Oops sorry, didnt know you cant take it.

Andddd played in the rain with joey okay more like me, pushed joey to the rain HAHAHAHAHHAHA. k ayuni. :3
And i really wanna change specs, really. And my bro specs is cool!!!! AGH I WANNA CHANGE:((

let me be forevaaloneeeeee. Teehee.
Oh and also, its annoying when people keep saying "eh ayuni, mr chia over there stretching" and im likes YAH DUH IM LOOKING HOW MANY TIMEA MUST YOU SAY IT?! And haiz asal kau ignore aku:( Whyyyyyyyyyyyy dont leave me hangingggg

No comments:

Post a Comment