Saturday, February 18, 2012

why so sirius

Why am I in soccer dammit, urgh finalist somemore, bloodyhell cb. I didn't even chose that , I opt for captains ball okay! Depressed and everyone around me was like "ayuni, kick the ball!" _|_ middle finger for you, its not a joke ok. I don't know how to kick a ball bloodyhell. And was like so embarassing omg and mr chia so cute HAHAHAAHA.

Me and Sab when to the list outside the staff room and mr chia passed by and smirk at us, don't know why? LOL weird.

Then after recess, talked to to him to asked whether I can back out or not BUT I can't, I must find replacement and still try to come. I think because I'm in Ai house and he also in Ai house HAHAHAHA. Okay he is so freaking tall, I feel small because he is so buff and tough and tall, I need to tilt my head to talk. And his eyes so smoky type . . . . :3 okay ayuni calm your nene or your tetek k . heheehheeheh. But still Monday I need to come still, yah okay. Hope I am not force to still join or else I die. I also bet thahrina kanagess all don't turn up on eventhough the paper say "required" -..- Teehee, I just wanna watch la.

and i must stop this feeling must must must, its building up !!!!!!!!! wtfffuuuuuuu . but why are you like ignoring me . ? I am serious. okay aku prasan hahaaha Babi la. diam k diam. Omg cute nya kau

No comments:

Post a Comment