Sunday, February 19, 2012

no likes

helu there.

i think my feeling is so overwhelming now, its taking a toll on me and its frustrating.
i dont want and i have no rights, wadafuq.

and my ct is badly done, ah over and done with, no regrets about it. so what if i fail? failure is a step closer to success, you need to fail to understand and to move forward. Thats what Singaporeans are taught, thats why when we go to America or foreign university, we will be higher in terms of education then in Singapore, thats what mr mark tan told us.

failed physics for the first time, but all blame on me as i didnt study. Focused too much on FN and got distracted a lot. Well, its not about how well you start but how well you finish it. So no worries.




and get out of my h e a d . urgh

No comments:

Post a Comment