Monday, February 20, 2012

bloody toot


helu, tired as usual. whats new? umm maybe the fact i'm still in denial all these time. f m l
been running all day long today, yeap running my nose i guess, cant stop sneezing or bleeding mucus hahahaha. had soccer in the afternoon which turns out to be fun!

and yeap failed my sciences, expected, so why cry or regret or any negativity thoughts, i rather fail now. i blame myself for not studying. yes, 5/20 for physics and 7/20 for chemistry. didnt study! so kinda lucky i didnt get like below 5 for a-not-studying-girl like me. :) ms teo was dissapointed in me because as i took my paper she whispers "i expected better than you Ayuni".

just wait teachers, i'll try to make you guys proud by end of this year, for now i'm still in my hibernating mode.

feel like okay nevermind.
forever in denial denial denial, please go away my dear feelings, fade off fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment