Saturday, February 11, 2012

just die u guise

sleepy sleepy 12:38am.

will try to head out to library tomorrow after religious class cuz i seriously wanna study already . Common test next week and this is unlike me because i will usually delay until a night before CT. heh

And if you people are trying to make people jealous, lemme tell you, its annoying. And moreover, its attention seeking and yes, ANNOYING. But one thing for sure, you've hurt my friend and i am concerned about that. You've treated my friend like invisible cloth, some stranger to you guys, i mean? Fuck you seriously. I may not be close to my friend, but one thing for sure, i'll never leave my friend side. Unlike you .
feel like slapping you, yes i am second jumira . F u .

and stayed back today to do backboard deco which was delayed until 2 days later, renuga la! Say by wednesday, but end up she also never help -..- you ah. -.- And im sleepy lol. And yes, i am not jealous, k i am acting to like dont care though but what to do, i shall just accept it.

And btw btw btw, mr chia wore the tightfitting shirt again *meltz* . okay okay sorry. Goodnaitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment