Monday, January 16, 2012

boring Sunday

Page 15 or 16. Lol

Went to religious class on Saturday only to do nothing.-.- and just now another religious class, kinda sad Atiq not my teacher hahha, wanted him cuz can easily joke around with as in I can like give him a stare and he would be like "what??????" and giving me the shock eyes. Hahahah! And sometimes he will also give me a stare and I'll give him back the O.o face and we will laugh. And LOL sturday I came and he just came out of office. And he talked to my guy friend before facing me and said "how are you?" with a pedo smile LOL wth. O.O

Like finally aisha is out of my class HAHA. YEAY!:3 finally uh sey sey. :P hehe.

I still want Atiq back la, haiz. This female teacher like so serious I so scared to joke wtf. And he is like much prefer the boys sia, urgh bias_|_. Hehe, atiq best, he so kind. Lol still rmb when I was late and was going around the classes for chair, HAHA. And he was like "take2, go go ahead" like sarcastic.-,- And the time I tricked him, cuz he doesnt know my name LOL! Dumb sia seriously. Haiz so tired.

Feel breathless, am I gonna die? If I weren't to see tomorrow and if anyone read my blog, just like to say forgive me for everything. And if you're my friends or close friends, thanks for the memories.

ps: I'm writing that down because I'm scared I wont live tmr( U CANT DECIDE WHEN U DIE RIGHT!) so yeah preparing speech hahaha

Peaceout SAANN

No comments:

Post a Comment