Monday, December 26, 2011

mr abs

my 500th blogpost and I'm pissed yeah angry.

ALL I EVER ASKED IS TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS IS IT THAT HARD OMAUGOSH. DAHLAH AKU SLALU TK BOLEH, EH SIAL AH GERAM. ITU STAKAT NK TGK RUMAH TU JE PE, BUKAN NYA APA WHUT WALAO OPEN HOUSE TGK LAH, SPOIL PLAN JE. MEREPEK SEY. ASAL KEPOH NAH.

This is my life, if you think your life is much more worse come to mine. Hate myself so much.

F M L. until when man when?! When would I able to leave my family awhile and go with my friends first? Till I'm old? I have a social circle too, why keep stopping me?! You like me becoming loner always? You like me to always stay at home and just do chores always? Oh u like me to always accompany you? I CAN ACCOMPANY YOU, BUT GIVE ME TIME. OUT OF 10 FOR THIS HOLIDAYS, I ONLY GET 0.5/10 time spent with friends. WHY?! IS IT THAT HARD. GIVE ME A MOMENT.

Fucking sad. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment