Tuesday, December 20, 2011

bsosbaosbs N LEVEL

so, reena from my school top 7 in Singapore with 5points . Seriously?

Now how am I gonna work hard towards that? Its like so impossible for me to achieve that 10 points at least. Just look at my English, I can only survive either a B3, or B4. My maths I'm aiming for A1, hopefully. MY SCIENCE AND HUMANS CANT EVEN GET A1.

LOL just die. So I need to start planning. In order for me to get A1/2 in my sciences and humanities, first I need to stay awake during Chemistry lesson, hopefully next year chemistry teacher change k. Secondly, my SS I need more understanding! Thirdly, I need to put that extra effort in chemistry. I can do Geography, that one also must thank mr chia lo for like yknw but must thank mr kes for putting me in his class lolol.

Then my maths, I need to start practicing it already, start asking questions. If I can score C5 from an ungraded maths for the past few years, why can't I score A1? Yes slowly, slowly. I'll work hard in my maths. Now my English, what can I do to improve English sia, I ain't a British dude! AGH, I hate Reading I swear. Me no likey to read. And my grammar usage and noun are weakzxc. So I can only aim like B3? Idk maybe ill try to read though... *•* gosh.

Now my FN, hope to do well in my coursework and practical thats all and also papers. Kinda hate this. Don't know why. _|_ Why must she score 5pts, why oh why. 0.0 Can you teach me how you do it? Omgggg. Agh, stress. Must at least get 10pts below so can qualify for foundation programme at Poly, but I want my O level cert too, how?! ARGH .

Whtv my turn is next year, and I have Nabilah to compete with, lucky Asyraf is out cause he's too clever can't compete. I want this badly though, I don't want end up ITE, I wanna like go poly too, sheez. I wanna show those relatives who look down on me k, seriously.

Gonna do my best next year. Jiayou self

No comments:

Post a Comment