Sunday, November 18, 2012

Graduation 17 Nov

My plan cocked up. It didnt turn out in fact i didnt manage to do it.

Wanted to take a pic with Ilham, and then go to his table and paste the postits on his file but damn...... I was too scared, too shy and just too meh. Couldnt do it and now im regretting because i wont be seeing him around anymore. Thats gotta suck.

Seeing his photo with his friends and his arms around their shoulder makes me envy. Not like i want him to drapped his arms around me when we barely knew each other just that, i wanna touch him for the last time. One last time.

Now my feelings are left unsaid. Whats worse, not even a single pic. This sucks. He was all fine today. Well then, waited for this very day but everything screwed up. Waited for this very fucking day, to actually gather all my courage and words. But yah. We didnt even look at each other. But yes i was looking at him all the way.

I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment