Sunday, March 18, 2012

cause you make my heart race

my boyfriend up there

helu

school hols gonna end in a day, yes, yeap can't wait for school, because 1)i miss people 2)nothing to do at home 3)i miss maths lesson 4)idk bored? . So, Tuesday i went out for zoo. Wednesday had Flagday with Sabby. Thursday i went for FN, late for an hour, pathetic. Friday i went to sleep. Saturday which was a few hours ago, i went to cousins new house! super splendid i loike.

and guess what?

you bluhdy appeared in my dream TALKING to me and then disturbed me and then VANISHED. and after a while, someone messaged me and it was you (eventhough i dont know whose number was that), and i was delighted that i got your number.. HAHAHHAHA.

Stupid dream, i hate this kind of dream because it sucks so much and its so sad because i know it wont happen in real life, yeah.

but why you? yes you why!?

agh 2.57am, goodnait. gonna continue wimma FN. and if you are stupid, that isnt my boyfriend. thats my good guy classmate in mosque. he is cute he is one year younger than me, he likes to disturb and annoy me. he is fun and yeah i do that back to him muahahhaa. look at his cute pic wimmmeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment