Tuesday, March 27, 2012

▌●▼■

f m l today so pissed and annoyed by Ilham.

HE IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING TODAY, Its like you see him he will like "hi ayuni" then slap my arm continuosly pushing me, agh can i kill him. Okay then next, goddamit, after school, ARGH SUPER ANNOYED I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF INSTEAD. AHHAHA and i slapped him, wahahha, TWICE cause he dashed through in between me and Joey and then laugh like 'hahahahha', i was so annoyed i chased him and he entered the toilet and say "can i slap you" but obviously he is scared and didnt wanna step out the toilet. Eventually he gave in and let me slap him, hahahahaha annoying but gave in. So he said dont gave the tight slap, but i just gave a tight one, twice and ran ahhahahah and he chased and i was annoyed and yeah we were both arguing there with Joey saying both of us annoying. BUT HE STARTED IT. AGH.

EEEE I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF FOR KNOWING HIM CAUSE HE SO ANNOYING GODAMMIT. HE'S GONNA GET IT TOMORROW.

So yeah, hai. ilham is annoying omaigawd why why why why, how could someone tolerate him agh. and everytime he annoy me, i will push him away, and next thing i knew, my hand have his cologne smell. goddammit. its like he is stuck to me with his annoyingness. EEEEEEEEEE.

I AM SO PISSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment