Thursday, February 23, 2012

so why do i disappear?

and its you, you're running through my mind and it makes me cr-cra-crazy - Jason Mraz
So is this it? I finally realized, well okay.

Supposingly to have ASAP today but cancelled, and wanted to ask maths questions but seems like teachers aren't available and decided to go home.

I have this feeling that people used me, is it? I mean everytime i would feel like someone is always taking advantage of me, so where do i stand from here?

Feel kinda low these days, this is intriguing because whats new about this? It happens everytime and within a short time. I feel annoyed annoyed and annoyed nowadays, but nevermind i dont want to risk it though by throwing tantrums in school and displaying a fuck up face.

i dont want to waste my energy hollering at annoyance, seems like i have nobody currently to pour out what i truly feel because of certain reasons, but most of all, it seems i'm back to square one, l o n e l i n e s s .
maybe my loneliness isn't evident yet, but maybe you could tell it by reading my tumblr and blog i guess. and yes something is bothering me, but NO i cant tell it here no matter how much i want to.

AND I WANT A NEW DIARY DAMMIT.
any kind hearted souls wanna buy for me, please and thank you, i would like a thick one though ahahah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment