Friday, January 27, 2012

Futuristic mind

I'm thinking of aiming for higher nitec if i cant qualify for Poly direct admission thinf. Higher nitec 2 years then graduate go poly for 2 years. Better than taking O level (if i qualify for it) and then didnt do well enough end up no variety of courses to choose from.

Not thinking about Poly anymore after N because i'm scared i will fail its foundation programme which will end myself up in higher nitec. So it means ive wasted 1 year in poly which was useful for me to use it in higher nitec earlier. So yeah, ITE then it shall be. Poly, im taking a longer route to you, save my place please. I wanna graduate from education with a degree. Or at least a diploma.

I wanna hold a university degree and make my parents proud. It shall be, one fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment