Friday, January 6, 2012

buried alive deeply

Page 6 of 366.

still missing you, your face. the first ever time I miss someone who didnt know I exist this badly.

Page 5 of 366, Chapter 1.

okay easier day 3 in school today, shit maths mr nur a lot of talking man but hehe I miss him teaching! :3 determined to slowly improved my maths till I get A. :B At 9 went to RP for the iChef. Wowzx boring gila. Sabrina all da way annoyed me-..- Lolol. The goodiebag like lol. And RP is so cold everywhere is aircon cool. But too bad my dream is SP cause one simple main reason, softball.:) And yah still pissed mr chia isn't our PE teacher or Geog, URGHHH.

Haiz and just now, told mum I'll be going home late since I'm going open house, guess what she said? "why want to go? Go JC la I thought you want JC? Last time say want JC". Omg felt like so wow, yes that was my aim last time my dream of JC. But now everything is so bullshit. Everything. My dream of going in JC so can easily proceed to University all gone down the drain. Guess I should just bury my dreams deeply. -..-

Now my aim is Singapore Poly. Hope I'll do well for N level, and nah not aiming for top in school or what shit just wanna get my poly direct HEHE. If I can make it which I doubt I can since my last years EOY EMB3 results is 14. And I need to minus the 4 away!!!!! Nevermind study smart! If I can make it, I hope my friends too like joey sabrina all can make it too, cause I dwanna graduate alone man seriously. LOL I hope they choose SP too if they make it:B hehe.

Eh u guys better all study hard then we graduate together to poly hopefully so no need take o level!

But I'm gonna miss JSS somehow? 0.o ooh. Coolio. Okay bye

Jason mraz new song so nice okay heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment