Wednesday, December 14, 2011

reminiscing back mr chia times lol

suddenly recalled back the embarassing moments lol won't say it cuz its too embarassing! Hahahahaa

And ohya I rmb the time mr chia touched my shoulder like lololol ? Idk what he was doing he was giving out paper I guess and then wanna go out and he like try to slid in between my chair and a table behind me and I think he scared he lost balance he touched my shoulder, kinda shock. Thought he wanted to like give me paper or something as I didn't received back my geog paper, he kept it lol. That was during the academic program. Troll. Ive got good memories here, coolio.

Lol miss mr chia- teachings and lame fucking jokes, seriously. but he's a damn cool teacher, I mean look at him! So cool. Own a motorbike, a car, softball player, very muscular for a PE teacher and he teaches geog O_O not cool enough? Hahaahaa
At 8 later going picnic:3 hehe. Lol ive got a lot of memories of me in mr chia class lah okay. The time he talk to me in Malay always everytime if ask question, seriously. -_- "dah ambik?" lol

There is also the time where he make a joke out of my question-.-.-.-.- . "how to draw a beach?" *take marker start drawing a bitch" _|_ HAHA. Lamest

Also the time where he what snap his fingers infront of me cuz I never answer qns properly and say "like that only ah? Like that only ah Ayuni?" *while snapping*. Remember the time he played catching with 3D?!

GOSH FUB TIMES MAN SERIOUSLY HAHA. BEST PE LESSON EVER, hope next year mr chia take us either geog or PE hopefully!!!! And also, ive seen his tattoos O_o and his smell, wahh die:) K why am I talking about him? LOLLOL. He's da coolest, cuz he know how to speak Malay ._. scawy k shush myblog personal only people who follow me on twitter have this TEEHEE

kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment