Thursday, December 29, 2011

bye

I hate u for doing that, I mean I planned already that if it really happen u gonna come in my class I will fucking help you. but yah, now this. Wow. I am honestly upset by this, upset u gave up just like that. GOSH U GOT A FUCKING BRIGHT FUTURE SIA. What dafuq happened to you man.

I was already planning happy things that I will help u out and knock some sense into u and also like be ur friend teehee. But now?! NOW?! wah I mean like seriously fate dont let me talk to you at all sia. Been wanting to talk to u since when?! Since January sia SINCE JANUARY LA. Like fate dont let me get near you and be friendly towards you. Ok I am sorry to those who read this(well even if there is) like got one time, got this event, I was same team as you, I happy, but suddenly change team _|_ fucking sad. Then this.... SERIOUSLY WHY?!

Why give up just like that! I HATE THIS LA. Feel like writing down your name! FUCK LA. so all the 11 months admiring you from a far I thought will not be wasted since next yr same class, BUT YAH LIKE THIS NOW. _|_ I am so sad and upset and angry and aisbaksgowvss

why can't your friends ever stop you seriously? why. bad friends? No? Then?! well goodbye to you , I will fucking miss you your smell your face your tallness and your cuteness...

I.AM.SO.UPSET.BY.THIS.
Sorry to those Reading this findthis all so mushy, no choice no other place to go. If u know who already, then okay shut up. If can't shut up, fuck u

No comments:

Post a Comment